As the risks associated with cyber attacks and data breaches increases, information security has become critical for every business. As an up-and-coming player in the cyber security space, Stripe OLT knew it was critical to establish a widely acknowledged governance framework within their business. Successfully achieving their ISO 27001 this month.
The ISO 27001 certification is a framework that helps organisations establish, implement, operate, and manage their information security. Acknowledged and accepted internationally as a leading accreditation, Stripe OLT are extremely proud to have achieved this, with exceptional results.
Mark Dale, Commercial Director at Stripe OLT, led the internal project and comments:
“It’s been an incredibly valuable learning experience, which we have used to understand the gaps in our business and drive our processes forward. The standards themselves represent an easy-to-follow, common sense approach to Information Security Management, and I would strongly recommend adopting ISO 27001 to any organisation that takes Information Security seriously.”
As a Managed Security Service Provider, Stripe OLT understand that privacy and compliance are essentials that stakeholders need assurances for, before committing their data into additional hands. Stripe OLT utilise their leading Microsoft technologies to cover all aspects of security, and this certification is a pledge to clients, partners and suppliers that they are continually dedicated to protecting company information.
Ryan Pullen, Head of Cyber Security at Stripe OLT, comments,
“Security is integral to not just our services, but also our values. Taking accountability is absolutely necessary in this industry and being ISO 27001 certified demonstrates our long-term commitment to data protection. This framework is globally recognised, and we can say with confidence that we uphold the highest security standards both internally, as well as for our clients.”
From their offices in Bristol and London, Stripe OLT provide Managed IT Support, Cloud Consultancy and Cyber Security services, actively supporting and protecting critical infrastructures in established organisations throughout the UK. With specialities across Transport, Finance, Legal and Healthcare. Stripe OLT’s clients include Bristol Airport, Sustrans, Hargreaves Lansdown and MoneySuperMarket Group.
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
- Any comments regarding this press release to be sent to Hannah Evenden-Morley, Marketing Manager, email@example.com or 0117 974 5179
- Stripe OLT Consulting Limited headquarters: 18 Hotwell Rd, Bristol, BS8 4UD
- Stripe OLT Consulting Limited London office: 29 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6AZ
- Website: www.stripeolt.com
- Stripe OLT specialise in secure cloud business technology, providing IT, Cloud Services and Cyber Security Solutions.
- Their accreditations include: Microsoft Gold Cloud & Security, CREST and ISO 27001.
- Stripe OLT’s clients include: Bristol Airport, Hargreaves Lansdown, MoneySuperMarket Group, National Rail & Knotel