Stripe OLT, IT Support Provider and Microsoft Gold Partner, has appointed Tom Robbins as the new Client Director, working alongside existing Commercial Director, Mark Dale, and Technical Director, Alex Eley.
Prior to his appointment as Director, Tom originally joined Stripe in 2005 as a young and eager, third line engineer. After a brief departure to develop his expertise as a Technical Support Analyst, he re-joined the team in 2013. Using his acquired skills to develop into the role of Lead Technical Account Manager he swiftly progressed his management role, later taking on the responsibility of developing the Account Management and Sales and Marketing teams.
Using his acquired skills to develop into the role of Lead Technical Account Manager he swiftly progressed his management role, later taking on the responsibility of developing the Account Management and Sales and Marketing teams.
Clearly recognised for his energy, passion and commitment, Tom was appointed to the position of Shareholder and Director in December 2019. He comments:
Over my many years at Stripe, I’ve seen us go from a small tech start-up of five engineers, to an ever growing team of IT Support Analysts, Cloud Consultants and Security Specialists – It’s an exciting time for us! With new clients and new offerings, I’m confident the business will continue to evolve and grow.”
Alongside his continuous involvement within Sales, Marketing and Account Management, Tom’s Directory role at Stripe OLT requires him to take care of the company’s client portfolio and ensure that Technical Accounts and Sales team are running smoothly.
Commenting on this new appointment, Mark Dale, Commercial Director, said:
“The drive and vision Tom has brought to the business has completely rewritten the way we engage with our customers, and in turn the way in which they engage with technology. We are extremely happy to welcome him to the Executive team, and very excited for the future and the added potential he brings.’“
Tom will continue to strengthen and support the existing leadership team in growing business, increasing efficiency, and providing outstanding IT services, with his huge wealth of experience and expertise. Stripe OLT confirm that Tom has already played a key part in the growth of the company and are excitedly anticipating what Tom will achieve next.
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
- Any comments regarding this press release to be sent to Hannah Evenden-Morley, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 974 5179
- Stripe OLT Consulting Limited headquarters: 18 Hotwell Rd, Bristol, BS8 4UD
- Stripe OLT Consulting Limited London office: 29 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6AZ
- Website: www.stripeolt.com
- Stripe OLT specialise in secure cloud business technology, providing IT, Cloud Services and Cyber Security Solutions.
- Their accreditations include: Microsoft Gold Cloud & Security, CREST and ISO 27001.
- Stripe OLT’s clients include: Bristol Airport, Hargreaves Lansdown, MoneySuperMarket Group, National Rail & Knotel