“We needed to find solutions to a variety of issues whilst being a complex business, operating in a 24/7 environment. Stripe OLT listened and understood immediately the challenges we faced.”
Stripe OLT Commit To The Armed Forces Covenant Pledge
At Stripe OLT, our cyber security team is quickly expanding; we’ve been adding new team members at lightening speed and we wouldn’t have been able to achieve this without the support of organisations like TechVets.
TechVets have been helping us source skilled veterans, with the relevant security skills, to join our SecOps team, and naturally we are proud to show our support to those who serve.
As such, we are delighted to have been awarded the Bronze Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Award, provided by the Armed Forces Covenant.
What is the Armed Forces Covenant?
The Armed Forces Covenant focuses on helping members of the armed forces community, to ensure they have the same access to government and commercial services and products as any other citizen.
The Covenant support serving personnel, service leavers, veterans, and their families, and is fulfilled by the different groups that have committed to making a difference. These groups are vast, some included are private sector businesses (us!), charities and local government services.
Our covenant pledge means that Stripe OLT will endeavor to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant by supporting the employment of veterans and service leavers, in addition to a wide range of other activities.
Our Head of Cyber Security, Ryan, says “Through both our Covenant pledge and our on-going partnership with TechVets, the team at Stripe OLT has already benefitted considerably. The skills gained in a military position include discipline, commitment and integrity – attributes that transfer perfectly into both the cyber security sphere and the company values here at Stripe OLT. It has been a great opportunity to gain some real talent whilst diversifying our team and supporting a fantastic cause.”
We’re incredibly excited to continue expanding and utilising the talent that the TechVets and Armed Forces community hold and look forward to working with even more veterans in the future.
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
- Any comments regarding this press release to be sent to Hannah Evenden-Morley, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 974 5179
- Stripe OLT Consulting Limited headquarters: 18 Hotwell Rd, Bristol, BS8 4UD
- Stripe OLT Consulting Limited London office: 29 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6AZ
- Website: www.stripeolt.com
- Stripe OLT specialise in secure cloud business technology, providing IT, Cloud Services and Cyber Security Solutions.
- Their accreditations include: Microsoft Gold Cloud & Security, CREST and ISO 27001.
- Stripe OLT’s clients include: Bristol Airport, Hargreaves Lansdown, MoneySuperMarket Group, National Rail & Knotel