“We needed to find solutions to a variety of issues whilst being a complex business, operating in a 24/7 environment. Stripe OLT listened and understood immediately the challenges we faced.”
Sales Support Executive Assistant
who we are looking for.
This is a permanent role in Bristol HQ. Stripe OLT has adopted a hybrid working model post lockdown and this role will be both part remote and part office based. The exact working pattern is flexible and to be agreed during the interview process.
In return for your support, we will reward you with a competitive salary, company benefits, an achievable and realistic bonus scheme, a positive and fun working environment and unlimited potential for career growth and development within the company.
If you are…
- Someone who has focus, energy, desire and enthusiasm to achieve more.
- An individual that wants to produce exceptional results.
- A team player that strives to always add value.
- Someone who understands that a professional culture is crucial for success.
- An ambitious individual that wants to take the next step in their career.
Then we want to hear from you!
Principle Role Responsibilities.
- Liaise with Directors and Senior Sales Management to co-ordinate tasks.
- Organise meetings and appointments with clients.
- Be flexible and adaptable; able to multi-task, switch gears, manage priorities, and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Sales Support objectives.
- Help organise proposals and presentations when requested.
- Manage and process orders for clients.
- Support the sales administration process.
- Answer phones.
- Liaise with suppliers to provide quotes.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for sales team.
Founded in 2004, we have 18 years of extensive technology experience, specialising in secure, cloud-first Microsoft technologies.
✅ We take ownership
✅ We create strong partnerships
✅ We act with integrity
✅ We drive client success