Partner Success Manager – Security Operations
The successful candidate will be methodical and task driven and able to demonstrate an exceptional level of attention to detail. They will also be personable and a good communicator, capable of talking fluently about all aspects of cyber security with senior members of our customer staff.
You will be responsible for managing your own workload, reporting to the Head of Partner Success.
Prior experience in the cyber security sector is required.
who we are looking for.
- Has exceptional task management skills.
- Takes a methodical and detail-oriented approach.
- Has a strong process-driven mindset.
- Is confident in their presentation abilities.
- Has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is sociable, with the ability to fluently discuss all aspects of cyber security with senior client staff.
Roles and Responsabilities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Develop and nurture relationships with key SOC clients through regular meetings and calls.
- Deliver Quarterly Business reviews to all clients, providing strategic engagement with the customer’s security roadmap, and detailed reviews of the service
- Ensure the quality of our Security Services aligns with client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to expand our service offerings.
- Cyber Security Expertise
- Act as an escalation point for Cyber Security issues handled by the SOC.
- Collaborate with the SOC manager to address emerging trends and client concerns from a partner success perspective.
- Strategically advise SOC clients, aligning their business missions with security best practices.
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Take ownership of the sales process, including managing the existing pipeline and developing new opportunities.
- Streamline existing processes to ensure timely delivery of proposals and successful conversion of opportunities.
- Billing and Financial Management
- Liaise with Finance to create and approve monthly invoices.
- Maintain profitability for key accounts.
- Quality Assurance and Process Improvement
- Collaborate with the Board to establish and refine internal systems for measuring and reporting service quality.
- Actively seek opportunities to enhance business operations through streamlined processes and procedures.
- Occasional travel required to client sites and between the London, Manchester and Bristol offices
- Follow and refine the Account Review process.
- Maintain comprehensive account review documentation.
- Conduct customer reviews, strategic annual reviews, and quarterly business reviews.
- Foster regular catch-ups and engagement.
- Establish rapport with decision makers, understanding their needs and converting them into opportunities.
Founded in 2004, we have over 18 years of extensive technology experience, specialising in secure, cloud-first Microsoft technologies.
✅ We take ownership
✅ We create strong partnerships
✅ We act with integrity
✅ We drive client success