“We needed to find solutions to a variety of issues whilst being a complex business, operating in a 24/7 environment. Stripe OLT listened and understood immediately the challenges we faced.”
CREST accredited penetration
testing service for industry leaders
We quickly identify vulnerabilities in your business systems, network and infrastructure, so no one else gets the chance to. Our ethical hackers are here to uncover your vulnerabilities and save your business from a potentially devastating cyber-attack. Save yourself the pain of lost time and money and get in touch today.
why get a penetration test with stripe olt?
Competitive Pricing with Industry experts
benefits of offensive security testing
This web app penetration assessment has been vital to our business. Not only were we taken through any potential risks, but we were also given thorough guidance on how to mitigate them, in a language we were able to understand. Being given this information has been invaluable in ensuring our data is protected.
Choose your penetration test
Cloud Infrastructure Security
Web Application Security
Mobile Security Testing
Wireless Security Testing
The Stripe OLT proven process
Looking for more information?
What type of companies need penetration testing?
Penetration testing can be beneficial for organizations of all sizes and in all industries. Here are a few types of companies that may particularly benefit from penetration testing:
- Financial Institutions: Financial institutions handle sensitive customer information, including personal and financial data, making them a prime target for cyberattacks. Penetration testing can help identify potential vulnerabilities in their systems and networks, allowing them to take action to mitigate risks.
- Retail Companies: Retail companies handle large amounts of sensitive customer data, including credit card information, making them an attractive target for cybercriminals. Penetration testing can help retailers identify and fix vulnerabilities before they are exploited.
- Healthcare Organizations: Healthcare organizations hold vast amounts of sensitive patient data, including medical records and personal information. Penetration testing can help these organizations identify and address security weaknesses in their systems and networks, ensuring that patient data remains protected.
- Government Agencies: Government agencies often hold sensitive information, including classified data, and are a target for nation-state actors and other malicious actors. Penetration testing can help these agencies identify and address vulnerabilities in their systems and networks, helping to protect critical information.
- Technology Companies: Technology companies, including software and hardware manufacturers, develop and maintain complex systems and networks that are critical to their operations. Penetration testing can help these companies identify and fix security weaknesses in their products and infrastructure, reducing the risk of data breaches and other security incidents.
These are just a few examples of the types of organizations that may benefit from penetration testing. In general, any organization that stores, processes, or transmits sensitive information should consider performing regular penetration tests to help ensure the security of their systems and networks.
IS penetration testing an important aspect of ISO 27001?
Yes, penetration testing is considered an important aspect of the information security management system (ISMS) specified in ISO 27001. The standard requires organizations to regularly assess the security of their systems and networks, and penetration testing is one of the recommended methods for doing so.
ISO 27001 requires organizations to implement and maintain a risk management process, and penetration testing is used to identify and evaluate potential risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. The results of penetration testing can then be used to inform risk management decisions and to improve the overall security of the organization’s ISMS.
It is important to note that ISO 27001 does not specify how often penetration testing should be performed, or the specific methods that should be used. Rather, it leaves these decisions to the discretion of the organization and its risk management process. However, it does require that organizations regularly review and assess the effectiveness of their ISMS, including the results of penetration testing, and make changes as necessary to improve security.
What does it mean to be crest accredited for penetration testing?
CREST Accreditation for Penetration Testing is a certification program that provides assurance to organizations and clients that the accredited company or individual has demonstrated a level of competence and professional integrity in conducting penetration testing.
Penetration testing is a simulated attack on a computer system, network, or web application, carried out to identify security weaknesses and vulnerabilities. CREST Accreditation is a globally recognized standard for professional penetration testing and is awarded to companies and individuals who have demonstrated the necessary technical and professional skills, knowledge, and experience in this field.
By choosing a CREST Accredited Penetration Tester, organizations can be confident that they are working with a trusted and competent professional who is committed to conducting ethical and professional testing services.