“We needed to find solutions to a variety of issues whilst being a complex business, operating in a 24/7 environment. Stripe OLT listened and understood immediately the challenges we faced.”
RMM ANAlyst & MAC Support
You will be working on the day-to-day remote monitoring of client estates, through N-Central, and will support the Helpdesk and Project teams with the proactive management of our client systems. You will be supporting the business by implementing and standardising business automation across departments.
This role would be well suited to an Engineer who has worked with an MSP (Managed Services Provider) and has experience supporting Macs and Windows devices.
who we are looking for.
- Well-organised, completer-finisher approach to work,
- Able to see the bigger picture; experience as an enterprise system administrator a plus
- Broad knowledge and experience with an IT Service Provider (MSP) or an in-house IT Department
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS and Mac support
- Experience of MSP-focused RMM Platforms (i.e., N-Able, Kaseya, DattoRMM)
- Specific experience resolving issues with Backups, Antivirus and Updates/Patching
- Familiarity with JAMF for remote management of Mac environments
- Management and assurance that RMM platform (N-Central) is always fully operational. This includes monitoring, patching, automated remediation and scripting for servers and workstations throughout client estate
- Be a key user of N-Central and Jamf in the business.
- Delivering proactive projects, including internal stakeholder and engineer management.
- Create scripts for customised monitoring, alerting, remediation, and reporting
- All the above roles and objectives are desirable but not essential.
- Be an escalation point for service desk Mac issues
- Salary: £25,000 – 30,000 pa DoE
- Performance-related, discretionary end of year bonus
- Individual training budget worth £1,000
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Buy and Sell holiday scheme
- Workplace pension with employer contributions of up to 11%
- Private healthcare package (following successful probation period)
- Regular staff socials
- Unlimited fruit, tea, and coffee in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
Founded in 2004, we have 18 years of extensive technology experience, specialising in secure, cloud-first Microsoft technologies.
✅ We take ownership
✅ We create strong partnerships
✅ We act with integrity
✅ We drive client success